After completing this module, you should be able to ...
- Identify when a chi-square test is appropriate.
- Perform the 11 steps of a significance test in a chi-square test situation.
Preparation for Class
- Primary Resources (6 pages, 86 mins)
- Chi-Square Distribution [4 mins] … corresponding slides
- Chi-Square Distribution in R [2 mins] … corresonding script
- Where Do Expected Values Come From? [5 mins] … corresponding slides
- Chi-Square Test Example [15 mins] … corresponding slides
- Fall 2020B In-Class “Review Lecture” [60 mins]
- Projection is this example