As with most areas of study, Statistics requires an understanding of key foundational words. This module introduces those words and their definitions.
After completing this module, you should be able to ...
- Describe what an individual is.
- Describe what a population and a sample are and how they differ.
- Describe what a parameter and a statistic are and how they differ.
- Describe how a population, parameter, sample, and statistic are related.
- Identify the components of an IVPPSS in a real-world situation.
- Identify variable types in context.