Find an example of each regulation type below in one of the regional (Northern, Southwest, Southcentral, and Southeast) Alaska Sport Fishing regulations. Specifically document each of your examples with a screen capture image.
- Daily bag/creel limit (general).
- Daily bag/creel limit (as a special regulation).
- Seasonal/annual bag limit.
- Minimum length (general).
- Minimum length (as a special regulation).
- Maximum length.
- Protected slot length.
- Harvest slot length.
- Combination length and bag limit (e.g., “1 over” regulation).
- Seasonal closure (general).
- Seasonal closure (as a special regulation).
- Areal closure.
- Fishery closure.
- Gear restriction (recreational).
In addition, specifically make a comparison between the level of complexity for the Alaskan and Wisconsin (from the class exercise) regulations.