After completing this module, you should be able to ...
- Identify when a chi-square test is appropriate.
- Perform the 11 steps of a significance test in a chi-square test situation.
Preparation for Class
You should read this and watch these videos:
- Chi-Square Distribution [4 mins]
- Chi-Square Distribution in R [2 mins]
- Chi-Square Test Example [x mins]
- Where Do Expected Values Come From? [5 mins]
- Chi-Square Test (with Summarized Data) in R [8 mins]
- Chi-Square Test (with Raw Data) in R [11 mins] [same handout]